Equal Employment Opportunity
Golden State Farm Credit fully recognizes and appreciates that its employees are its most important resource. Golden State Fram Credit draws its strength from the dedication, experience, and diversity of its employees. That’s why the Association is committed to programs and activities that foster the development of each employee’s potential.
It is Federal law and Golden State Farm Credit's policy to prohibit discrimination in Agency policies, program practices, hiring practices, and operations. Golden State Fram Credit commits to the following:
- Ensuring equal employment opportunity based on merit and qualification.
- Prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, parental status, genetic information, or participation in discrimination or harassment complaint proceedings.
- Providing for the prompt and fair consideration of complaints of discrimination.
- Making reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants for employment and employees with physical or mental disabilities under law.
- Providing an environment free from harassment in any form.
- Creating and maintaining an organizational culture that recognizes, values, and supports employee and public diversity.
- Promoting and increasing diversity in our workplace.